Monday, July 4, 2011

Cooking my way through the honeymoon stage...

For those who don't know this story, after 8+ years of long distance dating I recently (Like 2 months ago) married my soul mate (I am such a cornball, who says soul mate anymore?). After the wedding, I packed up my "gorgie bundle" (Guyanese phrase meaning everything you own) and moved from New York to Colorado. And now I am cooking my way through the honeymoon stages of our marriage. That is until I land my next professional adventure and become too consumed with work to cook. I am not a professional chef, but I sure can follow a recipe.

Here's how it's gonna go down: I pretty much cook whatever I feel like eating, which is not working for my post wedding diet figure, so I also started jogging. So from my posts you can expect info about new recipes I am trying, some Caribbean and Guyanese favorites, some blogs about jogging in Colorado (maybe), some decorating tips (I am working on putting our new home together, for cheap), maybe some shopping tips (I am a shoe-a-holic at heart) and just about anything else I find interesting.

So hang tight and enjoy my adventures with food, cooking and life...

No comments:

Post a Comment